GREEN TEA FOR HAIR LOSS
Possible? GREEN TEA FOR HAIR LOSS !! Wondering how ? Well if you are also a victim of this very common problem faced by almost every second person now a day. Have tried every hair wash and tonic possible but things didn’t seem to work, then try green tea for hair loss problems. It is quite incredible that along with so many health benefits green tea has also been proven very beneficial for hair loss problem. Hard to believe but also for hair growth in certain cases.
First of all, let’s try and understand what is green tea ? and how does it help in curbing the problem of hair loss.
WHAT IS GREEN TEA?
Just like black tea green tea is also belongs to the same plant camellia sinensis. But as black tea goes through a process of fermentation is losses the goodness of nutrients in it. While green tea on the other hand is simply a dried and steamed counterpart of the plant because of which it is able to retain the goodness of all the minerals, nutrients and anti-oxidants. Thus, being able to serve us in so many beneficial ways is that it is hard to believe.
GREEN TEA FOR HAIR LOSS ! HOW?
Now let’s take a closer look into these miraculous leaves and find out how green tea for hair loss is a proven truth. So here are some facts to show how;
- Green tea contains antioxidants and caffeine that stimulate hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
- A rich source of catechins is present in green tea which helps in repressing DHT or dihydrotestosterone which is the primary reason for hair loss.
- Often used in shampoos to strengthen hair Panthenol is another substance that is present in green tea to prevent hair loss.
- Green tea is also a good source of vitamin C which helps to protect hair against sun damage.
- The ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) is a very essential polyphenol present in green tea that promotes hair growth, strengthen hair roots and activate hair follicles.
- As we all know that stress is a major factor that leads to hair loss, green tea contains L-theanine that works as a great stress reliever. Thus, regular drinking of green tea will keep you stress free and away from hair loss.
- Also, Green tea is anti-inflammatory thus curing the problem of an itchy scalp and dandruff which are a very commonly found reason for hair loss.
- Amazingly, Green tea for hair loss also works as it is capable of breaking down plaque in our blood vessels and increasing blood circulation in the body including the scalp, thus promoting hair growth.
- It also contains vitamin B which helps in controlling hair fall and also getting rid of split ends.
- This tea also works as a wonderful astringent that seal in moisture and shine and luster to hair.
Since now its proven that green tea for hair loss is not a myth. But a proven fact. So, if you want to have strong lustrous hair make TWIGEES GREEN TEA a part of your daily health routine.